tisdag 4 maj 2010

'Cause I'm on fire!

If you are put on fire, you are bound to burn and turn to ashes..
But as the Pheonix it is you duty towards your heart to learn from the pain and rise again from the ashes that once had become your solid home and comfort in a strange and suffocating world. As it was, it had restrain you to such a degree that nothing else seemed to be even the slightest possibility to be an alternative way of living. But once let loose and once you've tried those beautiful, magestic and strong wings once and for all there's no turning back 'cause now you know what life truly tastes like and you'll never be comming back to the selfdestructing ways you so easily adapted to earlier. Why would you even consider it after been shown the easy and unrestricted joys of living?!

From now on, I make my own bubble of fire and you will not dare to enter unless you're invited in! No thing that is harmfull in any way is not welcome anymore to get ahold of my soul and start beating it until it's full of bruises and torn down, not showing it's former glory and worth. Go away you demons that's been keeping my mind prison for so long, you shall not pass this frame of thoughts no longer. This is a happy place now, some might even say a crazy and fun place but who are they to judge how I choose to live my life and what I believe is the right path to happiness?! You all wait and see, I will conquer this and I will shine along with the sun in the sky and the stars in my eyes. I'm on fire and no one but me can put me out!

"'Cause this is my life, my friend, and this is my time to stand"

Hot josie! ;D

2 kommentarer:

  1. Så "king" bilder.. Måste klura ut några fler roliga sätt att plåta :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Jättesnygga bilder, skicka fotografen till mig

    SvaraRadera

Save the Planet!

- Switch off any unnecessary electronics at night AND at day.
- Keep the nature free
from garbage and crap.
- Stop go by car,
go by public transportation.
- Use energysaving lightbulbs.
- Use Biofuels.
- Recycle for the environment.

- Reuse plasticbags more than once, refuse plasticbags when shopping or better yet use a bag of fabric when groceryshopping.
Every little unselfish act can help, if everyone is doing it!