söndag 27 september 2009

shoes! ;D ..and other clothes

shoes shoes shoes!
- oh how we love them and how every girl desurves them!

Usually I go round craving shoes that I see on girls in town or those lovely creations in stores but today I found a new pair of shoes to adore and desire. What you think? To me they are the ultimate shoes for an Adventureous girl. I would feel so secure and outragegous (in a good way) in those shoes, like I could do whatever and go whereever and nothing in the world could even get close to stopping me. That is exactly the feeling I would like to have everyday, in my ordinary daylife to make it less of a bore ;P It would certanly help a lot in my motivation to the reach the ultimate me. I'm working on it and slowly progressing but every help I can get never hurts.
I know it sounds a bit shallow to depend on clothes and outter status to feel better but hey, it's supported in research that it actually helps (maybe not, but it should be cause it does ;D) Every girl I know feels more beautiful if she wears the cothes she likes the most, and how a crappy outfit can just ruin the day completely. Of course I never strive to spend hours on end infront of the mirror but taking a little time at the beginning of the day just to make sure I look good enough to have the best day I possibly can is time spent well in my eyes. Then it doesn't matter if The boyfriend stands outside the bathroom door begging to be let in cause in the end it's a win win situation, I get to look fabulous for myself AND him and I don't go around being irritated at everything in the day cause I'm pleased with myself.
Clothes are becoming more and more important for everyone, if it isn't already. It is a shell thatwe carry that defines us. let's us make a statement to the world without opening our moth. Gives people around a hint of who we are and what we're about. Sure clothes is a way to categorize individuals into groups, wether or not they belong there. But I also believe that it could be a comfort for some, dressing similar to one another creates a bond of solidarity and since we are mamals of flock maybe it's not such a bad thing after all..? I believe in being unique but also in being coherent with others. Even people who want to stand out through their clothing belongs to a group of similar-minded. There's no doubt that all humans are different from one another; in height, bodymass, propotions, facialfeatures etc. (exceptions go out to one-egg twins). The same piece of clothes does not look the same on two seperate individuals. Hence we are all differently dressed in the end because with our own personal touch, by our own body, we create something that noone else has.
So go out, dress to impress or just be plain comfortable..either way that suits you for the day. ;D

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Save the Planet!

- Switch off any unnecessary electronics at night AND at day.
- Keep the nature free
from garbage and crap.
- Stop go by car,
go by public transportation.
- Use energysaving lightbulbs.
- Use Biofuels.
- Recycle for the environment.

- Reuse plasticbags more than once, refuse plasticbags when shopping or better yet use a bag of fabric when groceryshopping.
Every little unselfish act can help, if everyone is doing it!